Digital Audio Services
The studio and production capabilities of Shakti Science
are designed to exploit the power of digital audio technologies.
Our facilities allow for the recording of voice, music or sound
effects directly to DAT (Digital Audio Tape) or hard disk in
the "digital domain." With digital technology, the sound enters
the microphone and is converted into computer language
represented by 1's and 0's. As a result, the quality of the
audio signal resists degradation until its final output to tape.
This allows for incredible flexibility for editing, equalization
and the addition of effects such as reverb, delay, echo, etc.
Additionally, digital audio offers the ability to “cut, copy
and paste” segments in nonlinear time, providing a most flexible
method for soundtrack editing and manipulation.
The following is a list of digital audio services we offer:
- Digital Audio Editing
- Custom Music & Scoring
- Radio & TV Jingles
- Music & sound effects for Flash & Director movies.
- Custom music & sound effects for your website.
- Audio to Real Audio, MP3, or Microsoft Media conversion.
- CD Mastering for Cassette & CD Duplication.
- CD duplication (short run - under 10)
- Sonic Restoration from your old records & tapes to CD.
- Audio to CD format transfer.
- Field Audio Recording to DAT for Voice and Music .
- Performance editing for fashion shows, skating & gymnastic routines .
- Custom "DJ mixed" CDs for your business, party, bar or restaurant.
- Music Library access to 1,000s of sampled sounds of effects, breakbeats, synths, & instruments.
Sweetening and Post-Production, includes any combination of following:
Rearrangement of Songs
Sample Rate and Format Conversion
Effects Processing (reverb, pitch, echo, etc.)
Find out more about our mastering and restoration services
Available Digital Formats:
- Digital Audio Tape (DAT)
- Compact Disc
- Iomega Jaz Disk 1 gb
- Iomega Zip Disk 100mb
Digital Audio Output and File Conversion:
.WMA (Microsoft Media)
Akai S-1000 and S-3000, Roland S-700/750/760, Kurzweil,
Korg Triton, Ensoniq EPS/ASR, Ensoniq ASR-X,
Emu E3/E3X/ESi, Emu EOS, Reaktor, Reality,
Gigasampler, SoundFont, SampleCell, Unity DS-1
©2000 Shakti Science, All rights reserved